Welcome to Raw Foods Thursdays! I’m writing from the beach, and I’ve had an incredible Fall Break so far. And while I haven’t spent much time in the kitchen this week, I have been frequenting my favorite raw foods truck called Raw and Juicy.
But here’s a little raw taste.
Juice Board – What to chose???
Sipping their signature juice, the Raw and Juicy, while beach cruising is vacation at its finest.
This Acai Bowl with granola, bananas, and Acai juice has inspired me to finally make my own raw granola.
The Raw Veggie Sandwich with Kale Salad is always a favorite.
Yes, I’ve eaten at Raw and Juicy a lot this week!
Since I’m on a juice kick, so I thought I’d start this Raw Foods Thursday by linking up my Carrot Beet Power Juice.
But before we jump into this week, take a look at the delicious cookies and raw treats that were shared here at Raw Foods Thursdays last week!
Now it’s your turn to join in the fun!
Here’s how you can participate:
- Simply link up a raw foods recipe (see What Are Raw Foods Meals?), mention Raw Foods Thursdays, and link back to this post so your readers can join in the fun!
- Please link to the recipe, not to a blog’s home page, so we can all find your raw foods recipe.
- You may link up a recipe that you’ve made in the past. Just make sure to share something different each time you participate.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting us know who you are and what you’re sharing.
- Feel free to use the Raw Foods Thursdays blog badge created by the lovely, talented Heather Peters!
What are Raw Foods Meals?
- Plant-based meals that are not cooked. Dehydrators may be used no higher than 118 degrees. (The raw foods community has differing views on temperature, but the range is between 104 and 118 degrees.)
- Raw Ingredients: vegetables, fruit, dried fruit, nuts, seeds, gluten-free sprouted grains, beans, and oils.
What isn’t raw?
- Anything cooked above 118.
- Anything processed. If it comes from a can or a package that lists more than one ingredient, chances are it’s not raw!
So what do you have to share this week?