Can you believe that New Year’s Eve is exactly a month away? I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to shake off the dust of 2012 and start anew.
I love the fresh start that January and the New Year brings. I love resolutions, new plans and goals, and I love buying new calendars! If you’re like me, you are going to love this new desk calendar. This isn’t just any desk calendar. This 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar created by my friend Diane of The Whole Gang is the fresh start that we’re all looking for. It has gorgeous color photos of monthly dishes with easy-to follow recipes on the back. And it all sits in a clear CD case specially made to stand-up and display on your desk or countertop. Just look at the recipes that come with the desk calendar:
- January: Jicama Tacos & Tostados
- February: Little Lasagna Flowers
- March: Tunisian Frittata
- April: Garlic Roasted Asparagus with Poached Egg and Prosciutto
- May: Easy Layered Mexican Casserole
- June: Oven Roasted Pesto Vegetables Deluxe
- July: Can’t Beet California Cobb Salad
- August: Summer Vegetable Rosettes
- September: Hash in a Flash
- October: Smoky Simmering Soup
- November: Cashew Cream Yam Cannelloni
- December: Mushroom Party
All recipes are gluten-free and dairy-free! There are also instructions to modify the recipes to be Vegetarian, Vegan and Paleo. In addition, there’s a secret access code for a hidden page full of insider tips, tools, cooking videos, resources & 28 additional recipes on The WHOLE Gang website.
I know you’ll want one for yourself, but what a great gift to give your friends and family. Toss out the fruitcake and hand them something delicious that will keep them well nourished and motivated to eat well all year long. Each calendar comes in its own gift/shipping box to make your gift-giving much easier.
To order, head to The Whole Gang. But you can also enter to win a copy of this inspiring cookbook desk calendar right here!
You can leave up to 4 entries today by answering a dish question and letting me know in separate comments that you followed Gluten-Free Cat on Twitter, “liked” Gluten-Free Cat’s Facebook page, and that you shared this post on Twitter or Facebook.
- This giveaway is limited to U.S. residents 18 and older.
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post.
- You are limited to 4 entries.
- The giveaway begins November 30, 2012 and ends at 11:59 pm central time on December 6, 2012.
No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. The winner will be randomly chosen and will be contacted by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be randomly chosen.
- Why do you want to win this cookbook calendar?
- Which of the monthly recipes look the most delicious to you?
- What are you looking forward to the most about 2013?