Greens, greens, greens, greens! Kale, avocado, kiwi, and dill! This delicious salad is one to cheer about! It anchors you down with strong nutrition and lets your taste buds swim with the simple sweetness of a splash of kiwi. Crisp, refreshing, satisfying, and so good for you.
Six simple ingredients.
Six delicious servings.
Kiwi Avocado Kale Salad
- Kale, 1 medium bunch
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 kiwi
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 T. chopped dill
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Wash kale and remove leaves from coarse stems. Roll kale and slice into thin ribbons. Place in a large bowl.
2. Massage olive oil into the kale leaves.
3. Peel kiwi, slice, and quarter each slice.
4. Add kiwi, avocado, dill, and lemon juice to the kale leaves and toss.
Yields: 4-6 servings
Six degrees of yum!
- What is your favorite simple salad?
- Do you add fruit to your green salads?
- Fat Tuesday hosted by Jill of Real Food Forager
- Slightly Indulgent Tuesday hosted by Amy of Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free
- Gluten-Free Wednesdays hosted by Linda of The Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Real Food Wednesdays hosted by Kelly the Kitchen Kop
- Allergy Free Wednesdays hosted by Tessa the Domestic Diva , Amber of The Tasty Alternative, and friends.
- Keep it Real Thursdays hosted by France of Beyond the Peel
- Raw Foods Thursdays here at Gluten-Free Cat
- Wellness Weekends hosted by Ricki of Diet, Dessert & Dogs
- Healthy Vegan Friday hosted by Gabby of The Veggie Nook