Love was in the air last week with our Valentine’s Day edition of Raw Foods Thursdays. While I had absolutely nothing to share, I was completely inspired by several entries that made my little heart pitter patter. Before you share your raw creations, catch a little raw inspiration from these incredible submissions!
And since RFT, and Valentine’s Day for that matter, snuck up on me last week, I didn’t have the time to highlight anything from the week before. These Pre-Workout Energy Bites shared by Erin at Sift, Stir & Savor were just too good not to remind you about. All you have to do is look at this picture and you’ll be off to find the recipe!
Wait! Don’t go yet!
These wonderful treats inspired me to make these Raw Strawberry Fudge Cups for our Raw Foods Potluck last weekend. So I’ll start the party by sharing them!
What do you have to share?
Here’s how you can participate:
- Simply link up a raw foods recipe (see What is Raw Food?), mention Raw Foods Thursdays, and link back to this post so your readers can join in the fun!
- Please link to the recipe, not to a blog’s home page, so we can all find your raw foods recipe.
- You may link up a recipe that you’ve made in the past. Just make sure to share something different each time you participate.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting us know who you are and what you’re sharing.
- Feel free to use the Raw Foods Thursdays blog badge created by the lovely, talented Heather Peters!
What are Raw Foods Meals?
- Plant-based meals that are not cooked. Dehydrators may be used no higher than 118 degrees. (The raw foods community has differing views on temperature, but the range is between 104 and 118 degrees.)
- Raw Ingredients: vegetables, fruit, dried fruit, nuts, seeds, gluten-free sprouted grains, beans, and oils.
What isn’t raw?
- Anything cooked above 118.
- Anything processed. If it comes from a can or a package that lists more than one ingredient, chances are it’s not raw!