Raw Foods Thursday is here! I love this blog hop, because every week I learn so much from all of you. I love finding new blogs, new recipes, and inspiration for more raw goodness. It’s also fun to watch themes develop. Two weeks ago it was Valentine’s treats, and the trend continued last week! Here are just a few delicious highlights.
Those two needed to be highlighted for the hilarious names alone! And now we move on to some chocolatey delights.
Wow, what a week! What do you have to share this week?
Here’s how you can participate:
- Simply link up a raw foods recipe (see What is Raw Food?), mention Raw Foods Thursdays, and link back to this post so your readers can join in the fun!
- Please link to the recipe, not to a blog’s home page, so we can all find your raw foods recipe.
- You may link up a recipe that you’ve made in the past. Just make sure to share something different each time you participate.
- Be sure to leave a comment letting us know who you are and what you’re sharing.
- Feel free to use the Raw Foods Thursdays blog badge created by the lovely, talented Heather Peters!
What are Raw Foods Meals?
- Plant-based meals that are not cooked. Dehydrators may be used no higher than 118 degrees. (The raw foods community has differing views on temperature, but the range is between 104 and 118 degrees.)
- Raw Ingredients: vegetables, fruit, dried fruit, nuts, seeds, gluten-free sprouted grains, beans, and oils.
What isn’t raw?
- Anything cooked above 118.
- Anything processed. If it comes from a can or a package that lists more than one ingredient, chances are it’s not raw!