It’s no secret. I’m absolutely crazy for kale. I blend it into smoothies, chop it into salads, and dehydrate it into kale chips all the time. That’s why I’m so excited to have my hands on a copy of Hallie Klecker’s new ebook Crazy for Kale. Hallie, author of Daily Bites, creates delicious recipes that are clean, refreshing, and so good for you. And what could be better for you than kale?
I couldn’t be more excited to have 40 new gluten-free, dairy-free recipes that are packed with my favorite green! Of the 40 recipes, 33 are grain-free/paleo, and 31 are vegan or have vegan options. So this is a perfect cookbook for our family.
Here are just a few of Hallie’s kale recipes that I will be making soon:
- Orange Greensicle Smoothie
- Kale Salad with Goji Berries & Maple Roasted Almonds
- Sweet Potato & Kale Balls
- Lemon Sesame Kale Chips
- Avocado Kale Slaw
- Chocolate Buckwheat Brownies – Yes, there’s kale even in her desserts!
Check out what these kale experts had to say about Hallie’s book. Some of them even shared their own kale recipes:
- Elana of Elana’s Pantry
- Amy of Simply Sugar & Gluten Free
- Tessa the Domestic Diva – And check out her divine Vegan Kale Pesto!
- Johnna of In Johnna’s Kitchen – Her Kale Artichoke Dip looks insane.
- Alta of Tasty Eats at Home – This Lemony Kale Salad with Candied Black Walnuts? Yum!
- Ricki of Diet, Dessert & Dogs
- Kim at Cook it Allergy Free – Kims shares Dehydrated Kale to sprinkle on…everything!
- Lexie of Lexie’s Kitchen – Creamy Kale Mashed Potatoes! How creative!