Welcome to week 2 of Monday Lovin’ Gluten-Free Cookbook Giveaway. This 8-week event was designed to share the cookbook love. We all have cookbooks that are on our wish list, and let’s face it, if we bought every cookbook that caught our fancy we’d need a personal library as well as a fortune to fund it. I’m hoping that some of the cookbooks that I’m giving away are on your wish list or will expand your ever growing list!
I’m giving away one gluten-free cookbook every week to a lucky reader. Again, I’m not giving away these cookbooks because I don’t like them. I LOVE these books and these authors. These are amazing books by some of the most creative recipe developers I know. It’s just time to share the love!
This week I’m giving away a copy of Amy Green’s Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free. I credit Amy, her blog Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free, and her book with opening my eyes to all of the delicious desserts that you can make without sugar. But this books isn’t just about desserts. It has 180 recipes that can be made in 20 minutes or less. From appetizers, soups, and salads to entrees and desserts, this book has a solution for every meal of the day.
Would you like to win a copy of Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free? All you have to do is make a comment below to enter. You can leave up to 4 entries today by answering 2 dish questions and letting me know in separate comments that you shared the giveaway on Twitter (tagging @glutenfreecat) and “liked” Gluten-Free Cat’s Facebook page.
- This giveaway is limited to U.S. residents 18 and older residing in the continental U.S.
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post.
- You are limited to 4 entries.
- The giveaway begins Monday, May 27, 2013 and ends at 11:59 pm central time on Thursday, May 30, 2013.
No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. The winner will be randomly chosen and will be contacted by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be randomly chosen.
- Why would you like to win Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free?
- How comfortable are you with making sugar-free, gluten-free desserts?
- What is your favorite natural sweetener and why?