We are at our second stop in our transition to NYC. Poor little Max isn’t enjoying the drastic changes to his simple little life. New voices, smells, sounds, rooms, and long car rides are freaking him out, and he’s seeking solace in the tiniest of places. Meanwhile the humanfolk are having a grand time visiting family and friends on the way to our next home.
Speaking of our next home, I have a copycat recipe to share with you. My very favorite “fast food restaurant” in New York City is Terri. If you’ve never heard of Terri, please read my review here. That’s where I described the vegilicious, gluten-free haven that is Terri. Why do I love it so much? They serve:
- Healthy food that you can grab quickly
- Vegetarian food that tastes surprisingly like traditional meat sandwiches
- Vegetarian dishes with vegan substitutions
- Gluten-free food prepared safely
And they have fresh juice. One of my favorite juices at Terri is their Perfect Pear Juice. Just look at this gorgeous greenness!
I’ve always wanted to replicate The Perfect Pear at home, and I think I’ve come close. As long as you have a juicer and 4 simple ingredients you can make the Perfect Pear too!
Copycat Perfect Pear Juice
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 2 pears
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 cucumber, peeled
1. Place all ingredients through your juicer.
2. Pour juice through a fine strainer for extra smooth juice.
Yields 2 1/2 cups of juice
- What restaurant juice have you wanted to copycat?
- What’s your favorite healthy fast food stop?
- Have you ever eaten at Terri?