Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you have a lovely day enjoying the knowledge that you are loved and cherished. Whether you’re celebrating the love of a friend, a parent, a child, a grandparent, a boyfriend or girlfriend, a husband or a wife, enjoy the day. One of my favorite places to be on Valentine’s Day is in an elementary school. Hearts, lace, and wobbly-lettered cards always send my heart a-twitter.
This Kiss Me Kale Juice will be my afternoon snack before my big Valentine Date tonight. (I have no idea where we’re going, and I love the mystery of it!) This juice features one of my new favorite juicing ingredients…dill…which is sure to make you pucker!
Kiss Me Kale Juice
- 6 leaves of kale (stems removed)
- 1 large handful of dill
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 3 celery stalks
- juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Run all ingredients through the juicer except for the lemon.
2. Squeeze the lemon into the juice, stir, pour, and enjoy.
Yields 1 cup of juice
Happy Love Day!
Here are some Valentine’s Posts that you might have missed this week.
- What is your favorite thing about Valentine’s Day?
- How are you celebrating love?
- What’s your favorite Valentine treat?