I started making this bread on my last day of juicing. I knew that it would take most of the day to dehydrate it, and I wanted something healthy to chew just as soon as my 30 days were finished. These were the perfect healthy treat to look forward to.
Delicious by itself.
Or slathered with homemade almond butter.
Zucchini Hemp Banana Bread (Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- 2 c. shredded zucchini (about 1 large zucchini)
- 1 c. flaxmeal
- 1 c. hemp seeds
- 3 bananas
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
1. Shred zucchini and place in a large bowl.
3. Puree bananas in a food processor and add cinnamon, vanilla, and salt while it’s processing.
4. Pour banana mixture into the large bowl and mix by hand until well incorporated.
5. Spread on 2 non-stick dehydrator sheets.
7. Continue dehydrating for 3-4 more hours. Bread should be dry, yet pliable.
Yields 32 pieces
- What is your favorite raw bread?
- What bread do you wish you could make raw?
This recipe was shared at Minimal Ingredient Mondays, Vegan Monday’s Recipe Roundup, Allergy-Free Wednesdays, Gluten-Free Wednesdays, Raw Foods Thursdays, Wellness Weekends, Healthy Vegan Fridays, and Gluten-Free Fridays.