I’m always glad to get the box. The box that shows up at my door containing 5 mystery items. Five items that I didn’t have to shop for. Five items that will spruce up my boring wardrobe for the next season. Five items that I have a choice to keep or to return. And all at a reasonable price.
My stylist is kind of awesome. She seems to get me as I’ve purchased all 5 of the items from the box in the last two Fixes.
This time was no exception. When I requested this last Fix, in the little “is there anything you’d like to tell your stylist” box, I wrote:
I need light and airy professional tops to get me through the next two months in a hot classroom.
My stylist did a great job.
This top was definitely my favorite. Light, cotton, airy, and can be dressy or casual.
And how great was this classy top for a day that I had to give a presentation after school?
This one is perfect for work time or play time…a weekend romp that took us to Columbus Circle.
I love that my stylist threw in a bag for my “upcoming summer adventures or papers to grade”.
Yes, they all fit!
Why do I love Stitch Fix?
- My stylist chooses items that I’d never try on if I saw them on the rack. And most of the time I love her choices.
- If I don’t like something, I let her know by giving feedback online so the next Fix is more successful.
- There’s really no need to try on multiple sizes, because Stitch Fix has my measurements.
- The clothing is reasonably priced.
- The box of goodies comes right to my door.
- Everything I’ve purchased so far can be worn in a variety of ways.
- Anything I don’t want is placed in a self-addressed, postage paid package and dropped in a mailbox.
- I can order a fix any time I want.
- They have gift certificates. (Thanks, Mom!)
If you decided to give Stitch Fix a try, I’d love it if you’d use this referral link. I get $25 off my next fix for every friend who gets her first Fix! You will too! Seriously. Free clothing. So far, 9 of my friends have tried StitchFix, which means $225 in free clothing for me. Thank you, friends!
- Are you a shopper?
- Have you tried Stitch Fix?
- Where do you like to shop?