I’m back to making my own juices now that my week of Organic Avenue deliveries has come to an end. Just a few more days to complete my 30 day goal! I had such a wonderful experience with Organic Avenue that I wanted to tell you all about it.
Organic Avenue has three different levels of cleanses:
- LOVE Easy – a beginners cleanse that combines a booster shot, juices, and raw meals.
- LOVE Fast – an intermediate cleanse consisting of a booster, juices, mylk, raw soup, and a raw meal.
- LOVE Deep – an “expert” cleanse consisting of a booster, juices, and a mylk.
The LOVE Deep Cleanse comes as a 3-day, 5-day, and 7-day program. Since Organic Avenue was having a 30% of sale, I decided to go for the 7-day to give myself a week break from juicing in my baby NYC kitchen. This is what I received on the first day.
My juice for the day was delivered to my home, free of charge, between 6:00 and 8:00am. I immediately opened the box and labeled each bottle with the time they recommended consuming it. This made it easy for me to toss the bottles I needed throughout the day into my lunch bag and save the rest in the refrigerator for later.
8:00 – 9:00 am The Booster Shot
Each day began with a booster shot.
- E3 Live Shot – It doesn’t taste great, but when you know that you’re getting 64 vitamins, minerals, and enzymes from blue algae, it’s much easier to get down.
- Aloe – This tastes sour, which surprised me as I’ve taken aloe in the past and it didn’t have a taste at all. Aloe is great for detoxification and decreases inflammation in the digestive tract.
- Wheatgrass – LOVE, love, love! By far the most deliciously sweet shot. The benefits of wheatgrass seem to be endless, but it’s well known for it’s detoxifying properties as well as its ability to increase red blood-cell count.
- Chlorophyll – Brush your teeth and tongue afterwards if you don’t want to leave the house looking like you just ate a green lollipop. It regenerates and cleanses the body on a cellular level, so it’s worth looking a little like a toddler.
9:00-10:00 am Fruit Juice
Now we’re hungry and we’re ready for our first juice of the day. One of the following fruit juices came each day.
Orange Juice – 100% pure orange juice. I added vanilla protein powder to this on the days that started with a workout which made it taste like an orange julius.
Grapefruit Juice – 100% pure grapefruit juice! Delicious, but I missed the ginger that I put in my Morning Zinger.
Royal Red – Packed with antioxidants and powerfully delicious with carrot, beet, orange, pear, pineapple, ginger, and lemon. I love this juice.
11:00 am -12:00 pm Green Juice
Next was one of the following green juices:
Sweet Greens – Sweet pear, orange, and hydrating cucumber balance the intensity of Swiss chard, kale, and collard greens. A touch of lemon and mint finishes it off.
Mellow Love - A smooth combination of romaine, celery, cucumber, spinach, and parsley.
Green Coco – Wonderfully hydrating with organic young Thai coconut water, green chard, romaine, spinach, kale, and celery.
Green Love - Pear and lemon sweeten up a concentrated combination of dark leafy greens including kale, Swiss chard, spinach, parsley, collard greens, and romaine.
Medicinal Green – This one had to grow on me. I finally came to appreciate the kick from the garlic, turmeric, cayenne pepper mixed with cucumber, Swiss chard, spinach, collard greens, kale, lemon, and Himalayan salt.
1:00 – 2:00 pm Tonic
The early afternoon tonics gave a little boost during a busy time of day.
Master Tonic – Flashback! Have you ever done the Master Cleanse? One sip and you’ll be flashing back. Maple syrup, lemon, and cayenne pepper is the original Master drink, but Organic Avenue uses coconut sugar instead of maple syrup. Very tasty.
Ginger Lemonade – Sweet and tangy with a kick of ginger, this was by far my favorite tonic. Purified alkaline water, lemon, lime, ginger, and coconut sugar provided a great boost.
Turmeric Tonic – This was my least favorite. In fact, I didn’t like it at all. It may be that the spices are gritty and collect at the bottom of the bottle. Ingredients: purified alkaline water, ginger, coconut sugar, lemon juice, turmeric, cardamom, black pepper, cayenne pepper, Himalayan salt
3:00 – 4:00 pm Vegetable Juice
My favorite time of day! I’d come home from work and sit down to a tall glass of…
Carrot Juice – Yes, pure organic carrot juice. It tastes like candy. Have you ever tried 100% carrot juice? It’s out of this world. I didn’t even miss the fact that none of my boxes included the alternate veggie juice called Veggie Vibe.
5:00 – 6:00 pm Green Juice
Early evening brought another one of the 5 green juices.
7:00 – 8:00 pm Mylk
And the best part of the day was ending it with one of these.
Cashew Hemp Mylk – I love love LOVE this milk. It was such a treat right before bed. More decadent than my version of Cashew Hemp Milk, this one has organic coconut sugar.
Coconut Mylk – Thick and dreamy, this creamy delight is made from 100% Organic Coconut Meat and 100% Organic Thai Coconut Water. That means it’s 200% delicious if I’m doing my math correctly. Seriously, it’s so thick that it pours out of the bottle like a pudding. What a great way to end the day.
Having Organic Avenue cater to me during the third week of my cleanse was the refreshing break that I needed. Now just a few more days of juicing on my own to meet my goal. I would highly recommend Organic Avenue’s LOVE Deep Cleanse. The juices are top quality, the variety keeps you interested and properly fueled, and customer service can not be beat.
- Have you ever tried an Organic Avenue cleanse?
- Have you tried a cleanse by another company?
- Which Organic Avenue juice would you like to try?
- Which juice would you like for me to replicate and post?