I have a confession to make. I’m a hoarder. You’d never know it if you came to our home. We have very little on the walls, we don’t do “knick knacks”, we are clutter averse. In fact, a visitor once said, “Where’s all of your stuff?” But if you look at my bookshelf you’ll see that I have an insane number of gluten-free cookbooks. I’m a gluten-free cookbook hoarder. There. I said it. First step to recovery, right?
For the next 8 weeks I’m going to give away one gluten-free cookbook every week to a lucky reader. Now, I’m not giving away these cookbooks because I don’t like them. I LOVE these books and these authors. These are amazing books by some of the most creative recipe developers I know. It’s just time to share the love! So let’s start this Monday Lovin’ Gluten-Free Cookbook Giveaway right!
This week I’m giving away a copy of Carol Kicinski’s incredibly delicious book Simply . . . Gluten-free Desserts.
This book is packed with 150 recipes for cupcakes, frostings, cookies, candies, pies, tarts, puddings, and even frozen treats. I can’t even begin to describe how scrumptious these recipes are!
Would you like to win a copy of Simply . . . Gluten-free Desserts? All you have to do is make a comment below to enter. You can leave up to 4 entries today by answering 2 dish questions and letting me know in separate comments that you shared the giveaway on Twitter (tagging @glutenfreecat) and “liked” Gluten-Free Cat’s Facebook page.
- This giveaway is limited to U.S. residents 18 and older residing in the continental U.S.
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post.
- You are limited to 4 entries.
- The giveaway begins Monday, May 20, 2013 and ends at 11:59 pm central time on Thursday, May 23, 2013.
No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. The winner will be randomly chosen and will be contacted by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be randomly chosen.
- Why would you like to win Simply . . . Gluten-free Desserts?
- What is your favorite kind of dessert?
- Cookie? Pie? Cake? Custard?
- If you win, for whom would you make that first gluten-free dessert?